How We're Organised
Vacancies and Volunteering
Reviews and Responses
Executive - Ministries
The Presbyterian Church in Singapore would like to invite applications for the positions of Executive - Ministries.
- To build up a strategic and sustainable regional mission to our neighboring countries
- To encourage and facilitate local congregations participation and involvement in community services as our contribution to society and as a prominent witness to our multi-racial and religious nation
- Develop necessary administrative procedures for the best practice and management of PCS community services and missions.
- Research, analyse, manage and constantly reflect on the status and growth of mission work at Presbyterian churches, denomination and region through consultations and seminars.
- Develop standard operating procedure (SOP) for missionary calling, discernment and sending.
- To network with regional churches to share expertise and exchange human resources to meet the needs of the local community services
- Responsible for coordinating the development and implementation of PCS schools chaplaincy and discipleship amongst school youth . Assist the principles and PEC members to carry out the vision and missions of the schools
- Assist the principles and PEC members to carry out the vision and missions of the schools
- Liaise with respective schools, anchor and cluster churches on the needs of the ministries in the schools
- Co-ordinate and plan teachers dedication service, Principals, Chaplains fellowship and retreats
- Promote teaching as a preferred career among the Presbyterian Youths
- Responsible to develop and manage a comprehensive youth mentoring leadership program in our PCS churches
- Work with Youth ministers, leaders of member churches to strategize and develop youth leaders
- Liaise with member churches to guide youths in their faith journey, provide directions and encouraging dialogue
- Research and follow-up on resources for youth programmes and development
- Challenge member churches to participate in the youth programme
- General Degree or Bachelor
- A visionary and strategic team player, proactive and possess strong leadership, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong computer knowledge and skills in Microsoft word, power point, excel and Chinese software
- Good command in both English and Chinese languages
- Minimum 3 yrs relevant experience
- In church leadership position and willing to work in church environment
- Singaporean/PR only
If you are are interested, please send in your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.